Volunteer / Offer Assitance
Situations for Seeking Assistance.
- Moving to a new city? – Sign up with a local FINE (Friend In Neighborhood Expert) volunteer who can help answer your questions.
- Are elderly parents living far away from you? – Sign them up with a BEST volunteer (Benevolent Elder Safety Team) in the area.
- Having trouble while traveling? – Seek help from a local TASK (Temporary Act of Social Kindness) volunteer.
- Willing to help in a disaster situation? – Offer your skills to the official recovery team.
- Are you too aged, handicapped or inexperienced to complete a task? – Place the task on the Assistance Request Bulletin Board for volunteer help.
- Having housing problems during a disaster? – Contact the Temporary Housing in Emergency coordinator.
- Have a need for temporary funding to start a business, get an education or change location? – contact the Angel Loan Network coordinator.