How it works
Members can contact ConnectAGAIN by telephone, email or FAX. Member contacts
are answered by an operator. The operator provides security and expertise in
finding matched experiences. The operator verifies a member's identity by
requesting password answers provided by the member on their application form.
If the request was:
- For assistance from another member, the contact is transferred to the volunteer coordinator.
- A member requesting information on ConnectAGAIN volunteer programs, the contact is transferred
to the volunteer coordinator.
- A member reporting a possible abuse, the contact is transferred to the member abuse specialist.
- For information on becoming a corporate partner, the contact is passed to the corporate partner coordinator.
- For an application to join ConnectAGAIN, the contact is transferred to the membership specialist.
- Official business, the contact is transferred to the administrative staff.
- Answers to a question, the operator converts the question into search terms, searches the experience database, and provides
contact information on up to five members who will share their experience with
the questioning member. It is always the responsibility of the member with the
question to make the contacts. ConnectAGAIN provides connections but not