"Whatever you can do, or think you can, begin it. Boldness has power, and genius, and magic in it"- Goethe
- Interfaith Youth Core envisions a world in which religiously diverse young people interact peacefully and cooperate to serve their communities, thereby strengthening civil society and stabilizing global politics.
- Center for Youth Studies seeks to provide relevant informational resources and promote local and global collaboration towards a comprehensive systems approach to ministry with youth.
- The Micah Network is a group of 290+ Christian relief, development and justice organizations that seeks to strengthen the capacity of participating agencies to make a biblically-shaped response to the needs of the world's poor and oppressed.
- Christian Resources International is a non-profit organization that provides free Christian literature to converts, missionaries and pastors in many countries. In addition, CRI ships Christian books, Bibles, Sunday school materials, tracts, and more to needy Christians throughout the world.
- Stop Child Poverty campaign raises awareness of child poverty worldwide, and to help everyday world citizens make a difference in the lives of children in need. Stop Child Poverty works to promote the United Nations Millennium Development Goals to halve extreme poverty by 2015.
- CharityFocus is an all volunteer run 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that endeavors to leverage technology for inspiring greater volunteerism and providing meaningful volunteer opportunities for all who want them -- no matter what their skills, how much time they have to give, where they are located, and what their interests.
- Viva Network is a global movement of Christians with 81 network initiatives around the world, and passionately concerned for children at risk.
- Teachers Without Borders-Nigeria is a non-profit (501c3), non-denominational, international NGO founded in 2000, devoted to closing the education divide through teacher professional development and community education. The Organisation focuses on the building teacher leaders.
- The National Consultative Youth Forum is a body that gives a Leeway to the Nigerian youths, who are leaders of tomorrow, to harness the works of the past and present to focus on the agenda of tomorrow, as we are quite obvious of the gale of change in the 21st century.
- The INRI Widows Foundation is a humanitarian institution which stands for the promotion of all the good things of life that will make life bearable for Widows, Widow's children and Orphans the World over.
- Youth Service America is a resource center that partners with thousands of organizations committed to increasing the quality and quantity of volunteer opportunities for young people, ages 5-25, to serve locally, nationally, and globally.
- The Center for Strength-Based Strategies seeks to increase a Strengths approach across all of the helping professions for work with individuals and families by championing direct practice, the one-to-one venue in which the helper and person meet as well as advocating for the science of "getting up" and how the troubled surmount their difficulties.
- Search Institute is an independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide leadership, knowledge, and resources to promote healthy children, youth, and communities. To accomplish this mission, the institute generates and communicates new knowledge, and brings together community, state, and national leaders.
- R.D Sopp International Ministries is a Colorado Springs-based non-profit Christian Ministry founded in 1996 and dedicated to the promotion of god's word through publication and distribution of literature.
- Center for Community Transformation is a network of Christ-centered faith communities where Jesus Christ is honored and worshipped and where people live with dignity and sufficiency in accordance with God's plan for a just, humane, and caring society.
- Save the Children now is a network of volunteers working to make sure every child will get food, clean water, healthcare, education and protection in the future.
- Vision on Africa (VoA) is a 501(c)(3) International non profit Organization building the capacity of African enterprises through a reservoir of expertise and knowledge transfer and the provision of intervention programs to African countries most hit by poverty and infectious diseases.
- Family Radio International is a Christian nonprofit, nondenominational educational organization committed to the person and salvation work of Jesus Christ as revealed God's divine, infallible word, the Bible and also dedicated to obeying our Lord's command to preach the Gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).